Cycling Workout | HIIT Training Session With Jeremy Powers’ Mega Mix – StayHome & Cycle #WithMe
In this video
Skip to 4:45 when the sound starts working.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout led by GCN presenter and 4-time US Cyclocross National Champion Jeremy Powers.
We love this workout because:
- You don’t need a smart trainer or any devices. Even though Jeremy refers to heart rate you can do the whole workout just on feel. The on-screen graphics will tell you what effort level you should be putting out for each interval.
- The workout is free. No subscription or payment required. Yes you might see some pre-roll ads and if you are unlucky an ad will interrupt mid-way through a tough interval but you are being led by a 4-time National Champion with over 90 UCI victories so trust us it’s worth it! (Pro tip: don’t let a youtube ad in an interval get you down. You can either increase the interval through the ad or you can just count off the remaining seconds and take a few extra on the backside as recovery.)
- It’s punchy. A mix of short 10 second all-out intervals and longer 80-85% effort tempo sections.
- There’s recovery time in between so you can get your heart rate down, towel off and sip on your drink.
- You can get a great workout in 30 mins.
This workout was originally streamed live and if you subscribe to the GCN channel on YouTube you’ll see future live workouts coming up.
Kudos to the Sponsors
- Orbea Bikes,
- Mavic Wheels,
- Vision Wheels,
- Pirelli Tyres,
- Wahoo Fitness,
- Pinarello Bikes,
- Whoop Fitness,
- Park Tool,
- Enervit Nutrition,
- fi’zi:k Shoes & Saddles,
- Bell Helmets,
- Topeak Tools,
- Elite Bottles,
- Canyon Bikes,
- Castelli Clothing