UTMB Mont-Blanc presented by Columbia | Highlights
UPDATE: The 2019 UTMB races have been run and the live coverage is now ended. We’ve updated the video here with a short highlights film created by UTMB World. Congratulations to the winners, all the competitors, crews and supporters. Kudos to the race organizers and to the sponsors who supported the races and the competitors!
Run on the treadmill, kick back and recover, or spin to live coverage of the 2019 UTMB ultra trail races in around Mont Blanc in the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
UTMB stands for Ultra-Trail du Tour de Mont-Blanc, named after the route the “Tour de Mont Blanc” which is the hiking trail that the race follows (usually takes hikers 7-9 days to complete).
Kudos to UTMB, presenting sponsor Columbia and other sponsors for putting together such an amazing event with great race coverage for those of us that can’t be there but are inspired by these races.
The UTMB trail-running festival based out of Chamonix, France includes 7 races of different lengths starting on different days.
Monday August 26th 2019
- PTL: La Petite Trotte à Léon (approx. 300 km +30,000 m)
- MCC: De Martigny-Combe à Chamonix (40 km +2,300 m)
Wednesday August 28th 2019
- TDS: Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie (121 km +7,300 m)
- YCC: Youth Chamonix Courmayeur (15 km +1,100 m)
Thursday August 29th 2019
- OCC: Orsières – Champex – Chamonix (56 km +3,460 m)
Friday August 30th 2019
- CCC: Courmayeur – Champex – Chamonix (101 km +6,100 m) – half loop of the UTMB
- UTMB: Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc (171 km +10,040 m)
For tracking and results go to the UTMB website: https://utmbmontblanc.com/en/live/